Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Miss Money-bags?

So today I was informed by Jared that he wants to give me a large sum of money to spend how I please (except on household items). To explain he was paid on this paycheck a rather large commission on some of his recent sales. I'm totally not bragging, I'm just more unsure on how I would spend that much on myself. I'm a crazy saver and I feel guilty spending anything on myself, but there is alittle part of me that wants to go nuts and blow it all on an excellent shopping spree. So the reason for the all the sudden generosity.... he bought himself a playstation 3. I have to make this quick cuz i'm going on a run in 10 minutes. What do you think I should do? The angel says save and the devil says blow it. I'm thinking i'm going to finnish my pantry even though he doesn't want me to spend anything on the house, but what else should I buy? What would you do?

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Save half and then go buy something for yourself. Maybe something to help you train or a new dress for church. It's always fun to get dressed up!

Bonnie said...

go buy lots of shoes...you can never have too many shoes!! just save some for later, when you want to go on another shopping spree :)

Chad and Stephanie said...

I think that you should spend it all. Its not every day your spouse says go on a shopping spree!!!