Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rust Colored Skinnies

 I'll start off by saying I'm no fashionista, and I most definitely need to clean my hallway mirrors!! My awesome mom picked me up some rust colored skinny jeans the other day from Bella Me. The only skinny jeans I own are denim ones that I picked up years ago (from savers for $3), it was a super purchase because I still wear them today. I thought of googling what to wear with these rust colored beauties, but instead I picked out what colors I thought would work and it turned out pretty well. So if you, yourself own some of these skinny jeans maybe this will help you figure out what to pair with it.
 Chunky silver buckle belt, medium brown pumps, denim cardigan, with cream blouse and chunky cream necklace. The necklace is something I don't wear enough, my little brother brought it back from his mission in South Africa for me, I love it but I have a hard time pairing it with things.
So what do you think?

2 comments:

Megan Passey said...

Love it! I'm horribly at putting outfits together so I totally get why you'd want to google that!

Bonnie said...

You're hot!
I love the look...suh cute!