Monday, January 30, 2012

13 weeks

Tonight I had the thought that kids are supposed to help keep you from taking yourself so seriously, I seriously have a problem lately of being so serious. I should just get out more or something. So hey I've been dieing to blog about the thing that's been on my mind for a good long time now... Were gonna have baby number 3! I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and that puts me in the clear as far as miscarriage goes, so I feel "save" enough to share it with the 7-8 people who actually read this blog :). We haven't told the kids yet, I'm not sure I'm ready for the whole world to know and that's the reason why. I've been so nauseous with this baby, and it gets the worst at night. I haven't thrown up but that's pretty typical for me and my pregnancies. I hate trying to decide what to eat at night because everything looks so gross, and I have no desire to prepare or smell it. Jared and I have been wanting this addition for quite awhile, I'm actually glad it took so long because I have had zero energy and it would have killed me to try to fit in a rigorous homework routine with how I have been feeling. In case you were wondering my due date is August 7th, and I'm so worried its gonna get here way too fast. I've been stressed about where I'm gonna put this baby, since we have a two bedroom home. I talked to my Realtor Saturday and were going to find out if we can even qualify for a loan for another home before we even try to sell ours. I have a good feeling about everything so we'll figure it out one way or another.

10 comments:

jbroclayto said...

Baby! YAY! I'm so excited for you cuz! Congratulations. I hope the pregnancy sickness leaves you alone soon.

C and C Young said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!!

JeNnA said...

Wahoo!!!! I can go through the pregnancy with you, but not the nausea :( I am super excited for you! And i hope you could get a loan. How awesome would that be! Miss ya girl!

Carly said...

Congrats! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Liv said...

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IN REAL LIFE?!

very excited for you, and i really hope the house stuff works out. the economy is so lame.

i'll try not to send aspen to your house this week with food that makes you want to puke :)

Jess and Kip said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys.

Ashlee said...

Congrats darlin! Can't wait to meet the new little one. :)

Anita said...

Congratulations!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. I feel for you for the nausea thing. I never threw up with any of my pregnancies, but I was CONSTANTLY nauseous with this last one. All day long. All night long. It was so obnoxious. Jello and peaches were the only thing I could even bring myself to think about eating. Hopefully the nausea ends for you soon!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Tina said...

Congratulations, Zjani! I just happen to read your log and found this neat surprise that #3 is on the way! I bet this nausea misery will soon be behind you, hope so anyway.
I bet your blown away the your old Aunt Tina would read your blog!