Monday, November 16, 2009

Diaper Wipe Case

I've been in love with cute wet wipe cases for quite some time now, and I've managed to lose 2 plain ol cases and have been using a Ziploc sandwich bag to carry wipes in for Makayla. Well today I found a case at Honk's a Dollar and decorated my own diaper wipe case. The Huggies cases are nice but when you get it all decorated then you cant even use the cool top so with this one it doesn't matter cuz it doesn't have a cool top. I started my removing the attractive sticker that was on the top then i cut and sewed some material and hot glued it onto the case, it was pretty simple. I used some left over batting from the curtains to pad the top and the bottom of the case just for fun. And i learned how to make cute fabric yo-yos which also turned out to be very simple. I used some scrap fabric i have in the house and a ribbon and button i also had so in total it cost me a dollar :)




4 comments:

Carly said...

cute! you are so crafty!

Bonnie said...

why are you so crafty?? you alwasy think of cute things to do. I'm never going to have cute things like that, cause I don't have the creative mind. :( maybe one day you can teach me things!!

Liv said...

Dang girl.

Let's get you selling these amazing crafts!

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Wow! Serisously you are so so crafty! I love it... This turned out very cute, just like everything else you make! =)