Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

So this was on Bonnies and Carries blog and just for the heck of it I decided to post it too.
It's always fun to be reminded of memories that we haven't thought about for awhile, or heaven forbid, forgot about. So please, leave a memory, I'm excited to see what you come up with and could use a good laugh!!!
1. Leave a comment below about a memory that you have about me and you, or you and Jared. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

first of all congrats on the tri, and good luck!! second, you were my favorite here at work becuase you are the coolest!! it's so lame here now...;) my best memory of you is when we would make fun of people at work, didn't matter who, but we had fun doing it!

Carrie said...

HULARIOUS!!!! Do you think I am a goodie-goodie now? LOL. Anyway, one of my first memories of you I'm sure is at the 37th street house but we weren't exactly friends then. So now I have lots of friends memories...like when you lived in married housing and Jeff and I came to visit you and you were like so have you guys made out yet? Or when we watched that movie over there and I was so scared and it was from the like 1950's haha...I like you :)