Thursday, July 10, 2008

Miss 22



Miss just sounds younger than Mrs. , i feel like a teacher with the Mrs title. So I had my 22 birthday this past tuesday the 8th and thanks to everyone that wished me a happy day your awsome! (if you didn't i'm sure your still awsome) lol. anyway at 12:00 am the day of my birthday jared gave me a real Journey necklace, which if you dont know is a dimond necklace where they start out small and eventually get bigger signifiying our growing love. (good job jared). Jared was on his way to work in the morning and called to let them know he would be late but they said just stay home with your wife cuz its her birthday so he came back home and spent the day with me and Makayla. I had four haircuts to do then i was free to spend time out and about. Jared gave me my other gift durring the day which was the 1st season of animaniacs (which is still funny believe it or not). We went and saw Wallie at the mega plex and took Makayla which we wont do again till she is old enough to want to watch the movie. She managed to spill all of my reeses pieces out of the bag, pour the left over gatorade on my white capri's and scream louder than the movie. (she is amazing). So we went home so i could change and also change her cuz her white shirt had jr mint on it. We went to dinner that night at La Ferovia and it was delicious i had pizza and pasta and had to take most of it home cuz it was so big. then we hit the sack after i mowed the lawn and got makayla to sleep twice. So not a bad day!

ps she blinked in all the pictures except one and i look like i have a double chin in it (not my best angle.)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! And I agree, good job Jared!

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

Happy b lated birthday! Erin and I went camping with my mom and dad. lol i don't think i'd ever go alone

Bonnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!!! i hope you had a good one, and very nice on the necklace jared, you could talk to shawn once in a while and give him advice...huh!! anyway, take it easy my fellow cancer!

Chad and Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Better late then never. HEHE! Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!!