Sunday, May 13, 2012

waiting

These must be boring posts and I'm pretty sure a year from now it wont even be something that comes to mind, but man I am an impatient waiter. So the 15th appraisal has been moved to the 19th and when the 21st rolls around they will have a completed appraisal turned in and who knows when they will have a closing date but it is certainly dragging. Does anyone have answers out there?? I just need a solid day... just one day that you wont be changing on me... then I can prepare accordingly. Water and power have been informed of the change, gas will be informed tomorrow and we will be hanging out here until we have a closing date, yes it saves us money and gives me ample time to clean a pack up whats left, so I should be pleased but I really just want it all set in stone.
 On a different note, we celebrated the infamous grandmothers day today, yes its mothers day but really unless I live in another state it will be grandmothers day, mothers don't get a day here. Jared had to work so I enjoyed church with my two kids, one is really quite easy the other is just not, at least at church. He loves nursery but man he does not want to hang out with mom for sacrament, can't wait till its three kids. I really am excited to have another baby to love on, I really love the baby stage, it helps me slow down and take in the beautiful creation that Heavenly Father has loaned to me. Maybe everyday is mothers day for me... I wish I could always keep that in mind. After church we enjoyed some fried potatoes and grilled cheese & ham then retreated to mine and Jared's room to watch the only TV still left in the house. We don't get reception but I did purchase a "Thomas the Train/Bob the Builder/ some other character I didn't know existed" DVD and while I tried to nap the kids watched the DVD. It wasn't super restful but I guess my body got a slight break. When Jared came home we went to do our grandmothers day rounds at the parents places, had a handful of awkward/painful moments at his parents... we really need to move away... and then were able to escape to mine and it actually wasn't as awkward or painful as it can be on occasions, we didn't stay long but that was okay and I don't think anyone cared. I make my life sound so hard right? its not so bad. If anything I learn to kiss and love on my kids/ husband a little harder so they can hopefully feel like home is a happy place. Anyone else love grandmothers day so much? I should quit being such a pregnant boob.
 Soooo we packed up just about anything we could part with on saturday thanks to the help of Jareds brothers trailer and some really nice friends and family who pitched in to help. Now our house appears how it did when we first moved in, only its been refloored, painted and its filled with memories. I really love my house, if it had a couple more rooms I could live here forever.
I spent at least two hours at the new place on friday, I don't know if I was just tired from a long day or what but it really needs some work before I can love it. Its hard to be somewhere and not start cleaning or fixing it. I really hope we can close on it when we have planned just so I will have time to get it alright before the baby arrives.

No comments: