Thursday, May 10, 2012

more time

I got some good news today, the appraisal has been ordered from the buyer on our home. Which means they have acquired financing. The issue is that they will probably need more time to finish the whole loan so the date of the 15th for closing has been pushed back to.... I don't know yet. Maybe a week later. I'm kinda tired of calling utilities to change the shut off date for everything so I don't know that I want to stay here for a couple days longer just to save some money on rent. I guess that I'd rather have more time to move out but its annoying to keep adjusting what can and can't be packed. So I think my plan is to still move out but during the day I can get the rest of my stuff moved if it hasn't been and then I won't need to let Ogden city, rocky mountain power, qwest, and questar gas know that I need more time here with modern conveniences. Am I crazy to not want to stay here for a couple more days to a week longer?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I would pack everything except what you are taking to the other place and stay in your house. You have paid the payment until the next payment. It would save money!