Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The ever changing game

Today is our last day with the Internet until we are moved somewhere else, which could be this weekend or it could be longer, I really don't have any answers yet. The appraiser is coming today for our home, which is different than the last known date of the 19th. I think its a good thing, it just makes things seem more secure with the sale of our home. I am more tired than I have been in the past little bit. When I had my targeted ultrasound, the tech said that my due date could be as early as August 2, which makes me 29 weeks today. All looks good with the baby, and he is still a boy :). We sign some more papers with the Brigham home today, then tonight is when the appraiser comes for ours. I can't get my stupid vacuum to work right, its very tempting to go get another one. I'm not sure how many times I have taken it apart, cleaned it and got it working right again but the thought of that just makes me tired right now. I think I could sleep for a week, the problem is that I think I have allergies and they have been keeping me up most of the night along with restless leg.

No comments: