Saturday, May 5, 2012

the schedule

Jared starts working Sundays tomorrow, its gonna be an awesome Sunday... not! I'll be the crazy pregnant lady chasing a two year old out of sacrament meeting tomorrow. Also we plan on moving this coming weekend, so if you don't have any plans... many hands make light work! Starting Monday I will have a packed week of crazy, but it will be easier to move on a weekend than it would be on a Tuesday when we close, please pray for the buyers to follow through and buy our place... I would sure hate to unpack these boxes, here. I think that it all will work out though, they seem to be getting all of their stuff in order, but prayers can't hurt :)
I have a small tally of things that I have gotten done in preparation for the move.
1. cleaned the fridge, it looks brand new... on the inside.
2. emptied 5.5 years of water storage bottles and recycled the bottles.
3. took almost all of my Rubbermaid containers to my parents barn to wait out the next 4 weeks or so.
4. packed anything that doesn't get used on a daily basis.

I have so much more to do. Monday I need to call and secure a rental for a months time. Tuesday is the last day I am taking hair appointments till we have the salon put together in the new house, Wednesday will be the day everyone calls me to try to get in (that's how it works). Both Thursday and Friday I have a Dr's appointment, one for a check up and one for my targeted ultrasound. In between it all I need to finish packing and deep clean the whole house, if all else fails we just need to be moved out by the following Tuesday. 10 MORE DAYS!

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

Oh my goodness girl! You have a lot on your hands! I hope you know that you are amazing! And I hope that you are getting lots of help for the next 10 days!