Wednesday, February 24, 2010

recap on Experiment

I told you guys that I would let you know how my "experiment" worked, originally I was just gonna have Jared take the K-48 and see if it helped him at all, but I decided that I wanted to give it a try also. For me I wanted to see if it helped my energy levels, being a mom of a 3 month old is pretty taxing on your sleep and I have yet to get a full nights sleep since I've had my baby boy. The first month after he was born I would try to get in a nap but it wasn't always happening. Being so tired I was almost always cross with my 2 year old and my husband (not a nice mom or wife at all). I'm still not getting as much sleep but while taking one K-48 in the morning and one at night I don't feel like I desperately need a nap and I've been able to make it through the day feeling like a normal rested person. The biggest difference I noticed is when I forgot to take it in the morning, it was a Sunday and by the time I got home from church I was wiped and the kids didn't want to sleep (at least at the same time), so I took one K-48 and a short time afterward I felt like I got my second wind. My nails have felt stronger and have been growing better on it and I've had several headaches that went away after taking one K-48. When I start training hard for my my races I'm hoping that these pills will help me with the day after soreness, (I can't wait to start training again).
I asked Jared if he's felt any difference and he said that both his shoulder and knees don't hurt as bad they used to. He had shoulder surgery before we met and he's always complained about his shoulder, so that was really cool to hear. We ran out the other day and he keeps asking me to order more, I think you really notice the difference when you've been off it and things start hurting again. Because I want you to get an idea of the studies that have been done on omega-3 and what it helps I'm gonna type a list of the actual areas that have been studied with documented improvement
ADD, ADHD, Allergies, Alzheimer's, Anti-inflammatory, Anxiety, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Arthritis, Asthma, Autism/Asperger's syndrome, Blood Pressure, Bipolar, Bone Metabolism and Bone Joint Diseases, Bowel Diseases, Brain Development, Cancers: Breast, Colon and Prostate; Cardiovascular Disease, High Cholesterol, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, COPD, Collagen Production for both Skin and Tissue, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Depression, Diabetes, Endometriosis, Eczema, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Heart, Insulin Resistance, Immune System, Joint pain, Kidney Disease, Kidney Inflammation, Lupus, Migraine Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoporosis, Painful Menstruation, Pregnancy and Postpartum support, Psoriasis, Raynaud's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Schizophrenia, Skin, Skin Photosensitivity, Stress and inflammation problems, Ulcerative colitis,
To view the studies go to http://www.pubmed.com just type in the condition your researching along with omega 3.
I truly believe that everyone should be getting their Omega 3's and after trying the K-48 Plus I know for myself that I feel better on it and it works.

No comments: