Tuesday, February 9, 2010

in search

Makayla loves dresses and wont wear anything else at the moment she even wants to wear mine!

i thought this was so funny, he looked like he had a lions mane with this bib on



its kinda starting to feel like spring, the temperatures are getting slightly warmer and today i feel like i need a project to work on. I'm not quite sure what to do, i'm thinking about re-arranging everything in my house and i'm also thinking about valentines day projects. My computer is especially slow lately and i've been wanting to look at everyone elses blogs to see what is up but for some reason my links wont pop up in a timely manner. i have a ton of furniture that i want to paint lighter for spring and make pretty so if i have enough paint i'll start with that. If i do something cute for valentines i'll be sure to show you, I dont feel very creative with scrapbook paper i have to copy others ideas because mine always looks like a child did it. So if you've seen something cool or have an idea for me or if you just want to hang out i'm up for all of that!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey, sorry I didn't make it to the blessing..I was planning on it, but I was asked to teach primary. I am so, so sorry. Sounds like it all turned out perfect, and he looks so cute!!

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Your little kiddos are so cute! I love the lions mane!

Ben said...

Hey it's Megan! My project is finally getting back in shape. We should try and get together to go running sometime!

Cute Pics! TTYL