Monday, February 1, 2010

The Experiment

Alright if anyone knows me they know that i really dont go to product parties, i have no desire to sell anything, and honestly I am constantly refered by lots of people to host or do such parties and I never do. The reason being that whenever I go to a party I feel obligated to buy something and that would be all good and wonderful if I felt like I had money to spend on myself (I have yet to feel that way since I've been married). So if you've noticed my new side bar you've realized that I must be a total sell out! But i'm gonna explain to you why I am not, and how it all happened....

This weekend I went with my mom and siblings to Idaho for my Nana's 80Th birthday party, and also one of my cousins "farewells" for his mission. While up there I was invited by my Uncle Geoff to come with my mom and some aunts and uncles to here a shpill about some fish oil pills at his home. Gag yep, I completely hate sales and my husband has been screwed multiple time in the past year because of sales companies, so of course it doesn't sound like fun or something that would ever benefit me or anyone i know, but i still went. So I got there and met several other people who are IBO's (independent business owners) for JD Premium and a guy named Roger Ball and the sales guy Patrick. They talked about the product and how it has helped them individually, Roger talked about the process in which they get the krill and the manufacturing of the product and how much the company has grown since its started (Oct 2008) and put out a challenge for all of us to meet in a year to see how much has changed. I honestly did not know who the guy was other than he was a guy from my Uncle Geoffs ward. It turns out that he is the founder of JD Premium and he is also a billionaire from previous ventures. So that was kinda cool meeting a billionaire but not knowing it. The way that this company is different from other multilevel companies is that it only wants 10 percent of what it retails 90% of its sales actually goes to the people selling and promoting the product. As a sales person you can work your way to get up to 70% but it honestly does take some work to do so (its not a get rich quick scheme). Your not required to keep a stock of the product and there is not a start up fee, to be a preferred customer that gets product at a discount you just have to join, to be a distributor there is a one time $25.00 activation fee, the website is free. In order to be paid you have to have someone below you ordering and you yourself have to have a 40 point order which is equal to about $50 with shipping. So that pretty much means that they want you using the product your selling which makes sense. That is the only catch.

The Experiment is seeing if this product makes a difference. Jared is my patient, he has pain in his shoulder from his surgery years ago and he also gets pain in his knees when he has been working out. The K-48 has Omega-3's that help with inflammation and so many other illnesses and problems it truly sounds like a miracle drug but yet its an essential nutrient that everyone should be getting in our diet but most people don't. The list of all the problems that omega-3's help is overwhelming and extensive, but it includes depression, cancers, stress, pain, acne, PMS, and I'm gonna add the link of the studies and what it helps. The fact that it reduces your risk of getting cancer by 70% and helps those with cancer is promising and that is why i think this will be a very well known company in the near future. Everyone knows someone in pain or just in need of extra energy so its definitely something worth trying. So that is what I'm doing I'm trying it out and if it turns out to not help all i have to do is send an e-mail in saying I no longer want to be a member and I'm not obligated any further. if you click on the link below and go to "learn more about this product (pdf)" http://corp.jdpremium.com/products/nutritional-care/ it will show you the research that has been done and a list of all the things that k-48 helps (very interesting).

If any of you want to try it for yourself or know of someone who could benefit from it, I can order a months worth (a bottle) for you just let me know or visit the link to the side of the page. If any of you are interested in joining or curious about how the pay works take a look at either my website or the main website jdpremium.com its really not a bad idea for extra pay or part time job.

No comments: