Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

so the whole post pictures are in the opposite order than i wanted but i guess you can get the idea.
I made a valentines book/card for Jared using an idea i saw on studio 5, although theirs was much prettier

I also decided that i love cream puffs and it would be fun to try to make them for Jared and you know what they are not as hard as they look to make the recipe is simple and they are just a yummy fancy looking treat.




powdered sugar frosting


filled with whipped cream




(before they were filled, these guys are just cooling on the rack)





5 comments:

m&em said...

Those look delicious I'ld love your recipe!

Melissa said...

Oh dang! When do I need to come over to get mine? I have received them in the mail. Great job!

Liv said...

I love the book! Who cares what it looked like on a TV show?

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

You always have such cute ideas! By the way those cream puffs look so YUMMY!

Bonnie said...

Sure, make all of us drool over delicious looking cream puffs. If you only knew..i am starving right now. That was sweet of you to make a book for Jared...you guys are so cute!!