Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Blessing



Hey all, Konnors blessing was very sweet and special and thanks so much to everyone who was able to make it out. We have a ton of sloppy joes and buns left over so we'll be eating that for the next month (thank heavens for freezers). I love these days because they are so special but i get pretty happy when they are over because they are stressful up until the point. I worry about having the house and everything perfect and I have to remember so many things, (that is a hard thing for me to do ever since i had babies who took most of my brains with them when they were born). So its really nice to think ahh Monday is tomorrow and all my plans are is reading my e-mail and swimming at 6:30 then rushing home to watch whats left of the bachelor. I didn't take a ton of pictures which was dumb so tomorrow i think I'll dress him up and try to get some cute pics of him in his blessing attire. The pics i have are of us and my in laws so you can see Konnor in his blessing outfit, and Makayla with her really short hair (i think I'll leave it alone for a couple months)(although its not so bad when its been styled and she has a flower clip in). I want to share my mind about my visibly unhappy mother in law but I wont just because i don't know who all reads this. All I'll say is that if i keep up the stressing about how she feels i will lose sight of the sweet memories today and just remember the things that don't and wont matter in the future. I'm a pretty easy going person and i aim to please but i cant please those who wish to be miserable. okay I've said enough :) sorry about the vent.

No comments: