Sunday, October 4, 2009

My brother Coleton wants to be Sasquatch for Halloween and if you look online that is a pretty expensive costume. so this is the start of a mask I'm making for him, its paper mache and it was pretty funny putting it on my sister to make the form, if i had my camera with me when we were doing it i would have posted it, but its on my moms camera right now. i put clay on her face to make the shape and then put the paper mache strips on and after blow drying it for 30 minutes i took it home and painted the newspaper brown and added some detail with an eye liner pencil. now i just need to add some hair!

i saw on a blog how to make a tutu and while shopping for fabric for my nursing shield i decided to get some tulle also , it was way fun to make and super easy. she wanted to dance with me and with daddy when she had it on tonight so i got some pictures of them dancing.








she's getting so big and i don't really notice it until i look at pictures I've taken and I'm shocked by how grown up she is looking. so sad, it goes by too fast.




1 comment:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Wow! zjani you are quite crafty. With those nursing pads you made, make sure you change them quite often so you don't get mastitis. They won't breathe as much as disposable ones. Have you heard of the silicone ones? they are about $20. You just rinse them off and reaply them... you only need one set!