Thursday, October 22, 2009

time to kill

i saw an idea for this on another blog only she used beads and suggested pine cones so i made it yesterday, it was a bit time consuming but not too bad.

I've seen cute pictures of infants wearing a hat with ears and i thought that would be fun to do so today i made a cap with ears, initially i thought it'll be a little black bear cap and then when i put on one ear i realised that actually it looks like a mickey mouse cap, which isn't as cute of an idea
:( Because Makayla is napping i wasn't able to use one of her baby dolls to model it so i used a beat up pumpkin :)

2 comments:

Liv said...

I think I would like to take knitting/crochet lessons from you. You'll probably have lots of time on your hands in the next month or so... right? hahahaha

PS my word verification is "micker" like Mickey!!

Bonnie said...

I like to come to your blog for ideas now cause you have so many good ones!! cute hat, even though it's mickey.