Thursday, October 15, 2009

My dry erase calender

this calender cost me a grand total of $2, the lettering i used was from a press on page with months written out, so i had to cut out the individual letters for each word and was really surprised that i had enough letters. (the press on page was given to me by a lady at the Weber county fair 2 or three years ago) I don't know if you can tell but it says Arnold Family Menu, since i already have a calender that i put things i need to track on i figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a monthly menu calender too. So maybe now I'll have an answer to my least favorite question "whats there to eat?"


Makayla wearing a cute shirt my mom got her







2 comments:

Liv said...

That's such a good idea. I made a cork-board version once but then had no where to put it. So... it's sitting in the basement, unused since February. Sad.

Bonnie said...

Another creative idea from the Zjani "Stuart" collection!!
How come you always have all these cute ideas?