Tuesday, October 13, 2009

finnished nursing cover

so i found this fabric at walmart the orange fabric was a remnant piece and i didn't realise it had tigers on it until i got home and unrolled it all, so its not really a cute cuddly baby fabric but it looks pretty cool. I followed the directions on the blog Make it and Love it, thanks so much Annie for the suggestion! For the boning that goes in the top I actually used a plastic soft spread butter container and cut a strip the size that i needed, its really flexible so it will be able to bend the other way and it was great cuz it was free. I didn't use the D ring on mine to adjust the neck tie i just sewed one side in a loop and I'll just tie the other strap to it to adjust the size.


now my next project i'd like to finnish is my temple painting all i have is a basic sketch...



4 comments:

Liv said...

love the sewing project!

are you painting the bountiful temple? the sketch looks awesome :)

Annie said...

Wow! You are one talented girl! I'm glad the tutorial worked out for you! I'm just starting to pick up sewing. I'm making this for our little guy http://www.vanillajoy.com/diy-car-seat-cover.html. I'm sure you could whip one of these up in no time.

Megan Passey said...

omg. I can't get over how talente you are! I want to start sewing but I don't know where to start. I'd like to make an apron and some Christmas Stockings for my kids.

Bonnie said...

WOW!!