Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh boy!

Today I had an ultrasound and we found out that were gonna be having a baby boy. He is growing great and is 7 oz. I've finally gained some weight I'm now 4 pounds heavier, I'm pretty sure 3 pounds of it is in my boobs. I think I'm carrying this baby different than Makayla, I feel so much bigger than what I was with her, but yet I don't really remember when I really started showing with her. So now that I know I can start making my little girls room a unisex room, I'm thinking about painting surf boards on the wall or doing a palm tree with a toucan or monkey.. I'll have to sketch it out. I got the Dr's signature for going to girls camp, and today we have a swim check which I guess I also have to do, I'm gonna look so awesome in a swim suit, i wonder if they even fit..

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats! How nice to have one of each! Good luck with the decorating.

Jess and Kip said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Bonnie said...

Oh yay!!! I knew you were going to have a boy. You will do a great job with the room, can't wait to see it!! Have fun at girls camp!

Staci said...

Boys are so much fun!! Messy but fun. Congratulations!!

Steven and Caitlin said...

We are so happy for you! maybe you will be like Steve's family and alternate every other one, boy,girl,boy... Congrats!

Babette and Dan said...

congratulations on the baby boy. your daughter is growing up sooo fast. long time no see, hope everything is going well for your family :)