Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy mama

Sorry its been awhile, I've been working on several projects at once and I have pictures to prove it. I got back from girls camp on thursday so of course I had so much to catch up on house wise that i'm just barely feeling like i've got a handle on things here. I've moved the furniture around in Makaylas room to make more room although we wont need it to be ready for lots more months.

Jared shaved his head while I was away at girls camp and I'm still trying to forgive him, everytime I look at him I get reminded.






I've made 3 suits in the last little while and I have several more that I need to make too.






The saturday before i left to camp i took makayla to feed the ducks at beus pond and she loved it so i'll post pictures of that also.

3 comments:

C and C Young said...

Those suits are so cute---you are freakin talented and I'm jealous. We used to "hunt hobos" at that pond...good times.

Carly said...

i'm so impressed with your swim suits. they are way cute. and congrats on another little baby on the way! how exciting!

Bonnie said...

Look how talented you are..those are actually very cute! How much are you selling them for, and do you make one for chubbos? I need a new, unique suit for my cruise.
When do you want to hang out??