Thursday, June 11, 2009

new swim fabrics

Hey my first swimsuit sold yesterday! I just ordered more fabric to make some more swimsuits with, I'm also planning on making up another pattern or two so I'll show you the finished product when I'm done. These are swatches of what i ordered ,the top dots is for my friend Amy's suit I've gotta go to Michael's and get some solid black swim fabric because they were out online but the idea in my head is cute! the following 4 are ones I'm making for the tanning salon, if anyone is interested in a suit let me know. its hard to find cute swim fabrics online but there is some cute stuff if your creative.














2 comments:

Staci said...

That polka dot fabric is way cute. What site do you go to to look at the fabric? I may get into sewing or pay you to do it for me. :)

Bonnie said...

Wow look at you Crafty Laday!!! Way to go on the new hobbie, hope you make tons of money selling these!