Thursday, June 18, 2009

Now Applying in Tremonton



Since I am a good wife I'm constantly applying for jobs for Jared and today's jobs are in Tremonton, both doing production work, one for Malt-o-meal and the other for P & G. With each new application I consider him getting the job and us having to relocate and so I go on blueroof.com to see what kind of housing is available in these different areas and today's search I found a really cheap home that is 4 bedrooms 2 baths and is on almost a half acre of ground so that was kinda fun. It of course needs work but its not that old it was built in 79 and the price is 59,900 so its a deal, (its probably haunted or the verge of being condemned) :) . So ya that's my dreaming for the day. The mortgage payment would be super awesome in fact he could probably continue to earn minimum wage and we could make it ;). I'd prefer not to move but if we had to you know. so I'm gonna post some pictures of it and you can let me know what you think. (oh and guess what it has central air!)

2 comments:

Judkins family said...

Heck of a deal! :) Hey do you still make swimsuits? I'm getting desperate to find a good one. how much do you charge?

Liv said...

I love the front windows! Can you imagine how nice it would be to lay there and watch the kiddos in the sunshine?