Monday, June 22, 2009

a nugget of knowlege

I'm currently waiting for my dry pack re fried beans to be done so I can make some quesadillas. If you ever end up really poor and you have to use the #10 cans of dried food you have stored, sometimes they don't give you very many lids to go with these #10 can foods but I just learned that the butter lids to the soft spread butters (the big tubs) also work for lids for these cans. So if you buy the soft spread keep the lids when your done cuz they are pretty functional.

So this weekend is founders day, next week i'll be in Idaho at girls camp and I just found out that Jared will be in Manti weds. night till Saturday so i'll be a single mom for founders day. He asked if I'd let him go down there to sell living scripture stuff and I have to let him have a try I guess.

The re fried beans smell kinda like chocolate to me.. that's weird. So the Bear River home probably sold cuz its not on Blueroof anymore. Anyway If your in need of a friend this weekend call me k.

1 comment:

Judkins family said...

I would LOVE to see the materials you're using. Let me know when would be good and I will come visit ya :)