Sunday, February 19, 2012

My thoughts

My home is finally listed with pictures as of today! We've been working on the fence that was blown down and we'll have the east side of our fence finnished tomorrow because Jared doesn't have school tomorrow night with it being presidents day. I am so eager for the snow to go away again and for it all to warm up and green up, and I'm eager for pearwood (the condos next to us) to finally start on thier side of the fence that was totally trashed. I love fridays because its trash day and we have so much garbage were slowly getting rid of, it will make everything look so much better. There is a house I really want in N Ogden that needs a bunch of beautification but it has a two car garage and a huge yard with fruit trees (I really love my pear trees here) and enough room to grow for our growing family. Its currently under contract but the buyer is having a hard time getting financing so with a TON of luck it will fall thru and we can sell our place in time to snatch it up. If not I'll keep looking for something that is just right. Optimisum right? I really do love our home though and I don't mind living here until were able to get a sale. Ps, sorry if everything is spelled wrong I can't find the spell check with the new setting so you may have to sound out what I was trying to write :)

No comments: