Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm so drained

Came home tonight from watching the super bowl at my aunts house to find that our dog was missing and that her cord had "broken" again. Jared went out to look for her and it wasn't a minute later that she showed up at the house. Since the fence has been down she has "broken" two of her strong wire cords that we've put her on, the first one costing over $20 at pet co. Both times this has happened we haven't been home. So all my options include keeping a large dog in my tiny mudroom all day or putting her in her kennel so she can bark all day and dealing with my horrible jerk of a neighbor Robert Montgomery, who calls the dog catcher to ticket me. I'm so fed up. There was no tension in the cord on the ground it hadn't been pulled to its breaking point and my dog weighs all of 50lbs tops, someone has been cutting her cord so she will run off, leaving me with the problem of where to put her when she comes back and the repercussions of her being confined to a small space. So I was ticketed last week for a false claim that my dog was barking from 8-10 pm even though she is in before Jared gets home every night so at the very latest 7:30 and even then she isn't barking. I hate that people can trespass into my back yard and I hate that I have to fight this jerk off in court over a false claim. AGGHHH! STUPID PEOPLE!

1 comment:

JeNnA said...

Oh wow! What a mess. People are so stupid. Like they are so bored they just do horrible things to people. Sorry you have to deal with this!