Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Darn Cute home in Ogden

Friday (Feb 10, 2012) is a much anticipated day, Jared will be getting his first paycheck and we will be putting our humble abode on the market! I've thought about selling our home for well over a year now and its kinda unreal, exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time. We all know the market isn't really awesome for sellers in fact I'm bummed that after 5.5 years of living here were really not going to see much of a return on the place as we had hoped for, but at least we shouldn't be going into the negative (crossing my fingers) and our home does appraise for more in this lousy market than we owe on it, although were listing it for less than what its appraising at too. I know you've seen some pictures but I wanted to put together a slide show of them all for this post..

No comments: