Saturday, April 3, 2010

i need a vaca


pics from our last vacation, its been awhile

while my son attempts to eat my hair and after watching old people who get paid to tour cities on the TV, I've decided i need a vacation. the only problem is that I'm not made of money, so my plan is to save ten dollars everyday that i work and stash it away for a decent get-away. I figure that by the time my anniversary comes around (in January) I'll have a fair amount to plan a trip. I don't think I'll let Jared know it'll be more of a surprise and there is less pressure that way too. Now i can fantasize about the best place to go :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I totally agree! I also need a vacation!

Liv said...

You definitely need to take a trip! It's such a great idea to put aside $ for it each day.

Bonnie said...

Oh such a good idea! you definitely need one..
hopefully you save enough to go somewhere nice!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

We need one too. Our last vacation was our honeymoon 4 years ago.