Monday, April 26, 2010

a picture update

I promised some pics and now I'm finally getting around to it, we did a really bad job of taking pictures for Easter... well we took pics but most of them were not very good. Thanks for all the suggestions and comments about my last post, Coleton is surprisingly doing better and now has plans on going to mission prep every Sunday morning which is way cool. He never went and got his ears pierced because my husband told him that they (the plasma place) wouldn't let him donate plasma for quite awhile if he did, so that kinda took some wind out of his sails. We all think he needs to be surrounded by positive people who can let him know how great he really is and what brings true happiness in life.
So the following is a small assortment of all that I've been working on
some Easter pics




our backyard with a view and a lawn that needs to be mowed



flowers that are also just weeds that occur all on their own but i think they are pretty so i leave them alone



starts of my spinach

peas, one of the few things i grow well

onions (started last year from seed) they look better this year




so here are some pics of my daughters dress, it was actually quite fun to make although i need so much more practice.



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Good job on the garden, you know how to grow all things...babies, fruits, veggies, babies!!
The dress is way cute, I bet she loves it!
Good for Coleton, I think positivity is truly the way to go.
So I got to tell you that I suck at running... :(

Natalie said...

I love her dress! You are so talented!

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Her dress is adorable! Nice Job... Your kids are stinkin cute and getting so big!