Monday, March 22, 2010

Facials


I've been tossing around the idea of doing facials in my salon, i love getting them, they are such a pick me up! In hair school you learn all about esthetics's and have to complete a certain number of facials in order to graduate, I've since done facials on family members but have had most of my focus on the hair part of being a beautician. With our awesome tax return I decided that it would be the perfect time to buy a high quality facial line, and that is what i did. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of enjoying your own facial this is generally what it entails: a facial cleanse followed by a facial massage, an exfoliant that removes dead skin cells- while helping tighten your skin, a toner which reduces the appearance of pores and collagen spray that helps reduce redness and improves the skins natural moisture and softness, finally a recovery cream that helps with fine lines, wrinkles, dryness or sores. Your face feels so clean and soft afterwards its just a great way to get it ready for the coming spring and summer months. I've been trying to come up with a decent price; its not always an easy task because I want it to be affordable but also worth my time so what I've come up with is $15 . Tell me what you think

7 comments:

Liv said...

DUDE. do you know if it's ok for pregnant women? b/c i'm all over that. my face hates me since the raging pregnancy hormones kicked it.

Bonnie said...

I think that is an awesome idea and price!! I say once you start getting regular clients you should see how popular the facials are and go from there on your price. I so want one...oh, and I am in total need of a trim and color! :)

Jess and Kip said...

I love it! Me and Cass want to come and get one. We will have to call you or text you when we find someone to watch the babies for us.

NaveenAli said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
flowers in canada
canadian florist
flowers online canada
valentines day flowers Canada
Flowers Canada & Canada Flowers
send flowers canada
Canada Flower
Send Valentines Day Gifts to Canada
canada florist
flower delivery canada
florists canada
valentine flowers to canada

trassy dicosta said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
flower china
china flowers
china flower delivery
flowers to china
florist china
send flowers china
flower to china
send flower china
send flowers to china
flowers delivery china

UK FLOWERS ONLINE said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Canada
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Belgium
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Poland
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Philippines
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Japan
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Thailand
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to New Zealand

sadiakhan said...

Thanks for sharing....(",
Flowers - Flower store in UK