Monday, September 7, 2009

A return to normalcy

So tomorrow is Jared's first day of work at teleperformance, I'm thrilled because I can get back to my normal routine. Its hard to have him home for long periods of time because hardly any of the normal housework gets done and so I get far behind and stressed out about it all. I stopped trying to potty train makayla because it just was too much to have Jared home and try to simplify my day to keeping a close eye on her and not go crazy over having a messy house. I think I'll try to train her again once a regular routine has established itself again. Today was a good day though (i rate my days on what gets accomplished), Jared and my brother Coleton tilled half of the back yard (the half that isn't grass) and we picked up some stepping stones with some late birthday money I got from my in laws. So now all we have to do is remove the big rocks and rake the soil smooth then wait for early fall (Sept. 21 or so I'm told :) to plant some grass seed and hope and pray it takes. I'll have to take some pictures of the progress.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I know what you mean. Its the same at our house. Even when Jeremy isn't necessarilly making the mess...If he's home I'm just not as productive. With Jeremy in school the schedual changes from day to day.