Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank heavens

Hey Jared had an interview with telepreformance today and he got the job! Grant it, it doesn't pay as much but Jared will be working days during training and then swings after training so he will be home with me at night. He starts next Tuesday, so this week he is doing more schooling during the day then he'll switch schooling to night again until the training is finished. So basically I'm never gonna see him but that is all fine and well as long as he is doing something productive. My stress level is slightly down and Jared has been a whole other person to me the past few days (so much nicer), so I guess it is worth the pay cut to have him be kind and not sleepy all of the time. Oh and he will be eligible for benefits after 30 days instead of a year so if the insurance isn't too pricey then we will drop our self insurance. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, were gonna make it work and be alright.

1 comment:

Liv said...

YAY! good news. you'll have to tell me about it tomorrow.