Sunday, September 13, 2009

How its going and some pics

We went to the park the other day with pearl and i snapped some pictures. Jared's job is going good so far, he seems to like it and he doesn't mind riding his bike to work so that's good too. The other day he was in a drawing at work and he won a PS3 with a blue tooth, as cool as that sounds I hate the idea of competing with the PS3 again.
I've started a sketch of the bountiful temple that i plan on painting for my living room, its gonna take me forever but it will be a fun project so hopefully i wont get burned out before its finished. I can't believe how big i am getting and i still have 2 and a half months to go, this baby is gonna be a big pumpkin. My little brother Zach has almost been out on his mission for a full year, man i miss him so bad and i cant wait till he gets home. My cousin Kory is leaving on Tuesday for his south Africa mission. It would be so cool for them to meet up while out there, I'm really excited for Kory and to hear what he thinks about Africa. So that's the brief update, we've been busting out butts out in the backyard so when i get a minute I'll take some pics and you can see all of our "work".







1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I don't believe you are getting that big...show us some pics. you were so small with makayla. good luck with that painting, i bet it will look amazing! you are such a talented lady!!