Sunday, August 16, 2009

finnished di re-creations

So this first picture is something that rarely occurs so i had to take a pic, Makayla had woken up and needed her sheets changed because he bottle had spilled, so i put her on the rocker while i changed the sheets and she fell right asleep, it was really hard to move her back but i did.
The Before pic of the Breakfast tray and letter/key holder

I'm really new to mod podge and these are my first experiments, and i don't think they turned out half bad.













5 comments:

Anita said...

Those turned out great! I really like them. You are so talented!

Carrie said...

Those are wicked cute Zjani! I love Modge Podge or however you spell it. I made Jeff a memory box thing of our first year of marriage and used a ton of that stuff!

Jess and Kip said...

You did so good! I love both of those!

Carly said...

way to go! they are so cute.

Liv said...

I too love Mod Podge!

You did great with those DI finds!