Friday, August 7, 2009

Best part of today

So i had a little retail therapy today at the D.I., i spent a grand total of $14 and got a maternity skirt, levi Capri's, some china that looked very similar to my Oma's, a breakfast tray that i plan on mod podging, and a key/ mail holder for the empty space by the back door (also something i plan on making cute). oh yes and i got a cute pair of shoes too. And you know it really makes you feel better to spend money lol. If i had driven the truck there i would have also purchased 2 very handsome chairs but i didn't. I think the best part of it all was going by myself, Makayla isn't a very great shopping companion anymore; she likes to disappear, and Jared doesn't have the patience to look and touch every single little thing like i sometimes need to. I'll take some before and after pics of the two projects I'm doing although i have no plans on doing them tonight. I plan on watching the second half of the old pride and prejudice until i fall asleep tonight.

3 comments:

Liv said...

Way to go spending so little and getting so much!

It's always a good feeling.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

what great finds! I love DI. I like to window shop. Actually spending money makes me feel queezy (even when I have it to spend) So DI is nice, because its so cheap!

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

that is a pretty good deal you got there! do you know if the New DI is open yet?