Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pantry progress

My Before pictures of our pantry, i've been in the process of remodling it for quite some time and i'm still not finnished but now there is no longer a drop off where the stairs are and i've built shelves on both sides so there is much better movement inside the place now.


picture of the new wall that blocks the drop off (still needs to be mud and taped and painted)


my shelves i built with scraps of wood i had around the house, they look so much better painted all the same color.



Makayla under the watchful eye of Jared in the backyard, hence she is my little mohican. She loves dirt!











3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are one buys stay at home mom. The pantry looks great!

Liv said...

WOW!

I used a piece of scrap wood to prop up a drooping flower today. That's almost as handy as you building an entire pantry.

Let me know when you're up for more walking! Or raspberry picking in my mother in law's backyard :)

Carly said...

way to go on your pantry. i can't believe how much makayla looks like you!