Wednesday, July 22, 2009

if i had a million dollars

sometimes its just nice to make a list of all of your wants and then you don't have to carry them around in your head, you just know that they are written down if you need to turn to them. so this is my list

If i had a million dollars..

I'd... get myself a sprinkling system, front and backyard baby!

pave my driveway

have a custom gas fireplace installed into my unusable fireplace

put a window in my bathroom and have central air instead of a swamp cooler (my bathroom would be warmer in the winter time.)

have someone build me a room in my attic

purchase matching furniture

purchase the house next door (ugliest house in the world) and dose it, add on to my house and get a garage.

buy Makayla a bike


I know i really wouldn't need a million to do all of these things, but yet they sometimes still seem that far out of reach.


So I had a target ultrasound on Monday and they took some 3D pictures of the baby, everything looks great. The baby has a heart and a brain and all the stuff in between which is always good news, and he is still a boy.


Jared's doing well in his classes as of yesterday he had 30 hours completed and he's hoping to have his computer literacy class finished next week sometime. It looks as if the pell grant will go through so that is great news too.





2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

oh yes we all have that list in the back of our minds.

At least you have a home to call your own. That is on my list. However I love my new apartment so that is helping me be patient.

Kevin and Cassie Cardon said...

Zjani you really make me smile! Your little baby boy looks really cute I can't wait to see him!