Thursday, December 11, 2008

man oh man

Thursdays are still lousy days, don't get me wrong it started out okay. Jared was layed off today and i'm incredibly concerned, deep down i know everything is gonna be alright but i still feel like i'm breathing water. We might be able to make it to the end of the month but its gonna drain us bad. I was really hoping that we would be able to make it thru this recession without having to find new jobs. The company that jared was working for pulled thier contract with market star and a bunch of people were layed off. His old job is letting people go at the moment so we cant really go back, he's gonna try to pick up more hours at wangsgaurds if that is a possibility for now he has Saturdays till the end of the month. I'm unsure if he can collect unemployment cuz he does have the second job although it doesn't even come close to making ends meet. I'm gonna see what i have to do to get Makayla insured through mcaid. I'm gonna call my one of my old bosses and see if they're hiring but the problem with that is i'd have to go through orientation again and i think they have it the first of every month so i wouldn't have a job till January. We have food storage and i'm gonna learn how to make it taste good. If you know or hear of any job openings please let us know, thanks zj

1 comment:

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

oh man that sucks I hope everything turns out good for you. My work is hiring right now you can use me as a reference. All I can say is don't go back to the hospital BLAH! but if you need anything let me know!! and thanks for the birthday message!