Wednesday, December 3, 2008

dirty rotten flu

last night was miserable to say the least, everything that i had consumed that was still in me came out and it sucked. Makayla was throwing up on Monday but she didn't ralf at all on Tuesday and she seems perfectly fine today. So its a short flu, but its powerful, it left me so weak at 4 in the morning that i could only walk a few steps then i would have to lay down or pass out. tonight i am almost back to normal i haven't thrown up all day and I've gotten most of my strength back. Jared at 4 am was also up throwing up and he is still trying to get his strength back for work tomorrow. Yuck! why do i write about this? so you will wash your hands and be aware that the flu is out but if your lucky it will only be a short flu to endure. Good luck dodging it guys!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

hasn't hit me yet, but it got my parents. hope you guys are feeling better. it's always a bummer to feel sick.

Annie said...

I'm sorry you've all been sick! I hope you get feeling better soon!