Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

for some reason our camera blurs the close up pictures so i tried my hardest to make it less blurry but it still is.

you should see how bad our roads are by my house, I'm pretty sure that Ogden city has canyon road as their last road to plow. i could build a snowman with the snow in the road. Jared is off to Wangsgaurds and Makayla is down for her afternoon nap. So i am putting off getting really ready for the day by blogging. I don't think i have much going on today so I'm not sure why i should get ready other than to try out my new makeup that i picked up from my moms last night (the ELF stuff). I'll have to let you know how it is. I want to let you know that everyone has been really kind and very willing to help out and we really appreciate it. I want to let you know that things are okay and we are surviving, last night we came home to find an envelope on our back door with a gift card to Stop and Shop, it didn't have a name on it but were so appreciative just the same. Jared got a Gift check from his old job (i guess they sent it out before he was let go) so were gonna change that into a walmart gift card and that will help out with groceries too. I know that its not just chance that we are doing alright i know that my Heavenly Father is making sure that our needs are provided for, and i suppose i am grateful for this faith building "experience". Thanks again for your desire to help out and i promise I'll let you know if there is anything that you can help with :) Anyway have a Merry Christmas all!

2 comments:

Annie said...

What cute pictures! Your little girl is so adorable! I'm glad you guys are getting by okay. I'll have to ask my husband if there's anything available on base. Does Jared have a degree or experience in any specific area? Let me know and I'll have my husband keep an eye out for openings! Good luck!

Megan Passey said...

I love you guys! I'm so sorry that things are hard right now. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything. I hope you have a great Christmas!!