Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Snow day


Makaylas old snowsuit barely fits but we didnt make her wear it but it is kinda funny on her she looked like an Ewalk. the next pic is of me my bro coleton, levi and dawson in the back seat being cheesy on the way to the sledding hill.

jared snowboarding




this is jared and dawson they are the farthest away on the Left picture, jared wanted to hit the jump on the sled so the Right picture is of jared upside down with his legs in the air, he biffed it hard :)












So do you want to hear an Ogden City story? Last night right before we got home there was some cops a couple houses from ours, jared went and talked with the neighbors to find out what had happened, it turns out some guy slashed another guys throat in our front yard just minutes before we got home so there is a lovely trail of blood in my front yard, the guy ended up in my neighbors back yard, he didn't die and i haven't checked yet to see if it made the news but that is my lovely warm and fuzzy almost christmas story from the great ogden city.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I talked to my husband and he doesn't think there are any openings right now, but he will keep looking. We used to do a cleaning job in the evenings, if you are interested in more info on that leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I'll get you the name and number for the company.