Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Helpless Addiction

I'm currently reading the twilight series and am on the third book, thanks to Emily child i can read them all back to back. All of my spare time is spent on these books and my house is falling to shambles without my dedicated care. oh well. When I'm done with the forth I'm gonna have a miserable amount of catching up to do. But I cant seem to make myself stop, in fact I'm convincing Jared at the moment to put Makayla to bed so I can get back to reading. Pathetic. Jared is home till Monday then he'll start his new job, and I may go crazy in the mean time. Tomorrow were going country dancing at Union Station, it will be fun to have a date night. And this is starting to sound like a journal entry so I'm gonna stop now. I should have some cute pictures soon though my moms friend Sharon came by and took a whole bunch of the fam. I'll post them when i get em.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Everyone is trying to get me to read those books. But I need to finish the series that I am reading right now. I also wanted to tell you that he didn't tell me if I was dilated anymore. However he striped my membranes! Ouch!!!! But I am currently writing you at 1 in the morning with contractions so... I hope that I am in labor. If not I will call you tomorrow. Well if I am I will try to call you tomorrow when I feel up to it!

Bonnie said...

i envy you. i have been trying to get through those stupid books since june, and i am still only on the second one. i admit i am not into reading that much, but i want to finish i just lack the motivation.

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

I have no idea what she will be for halloween yet, I want to get a tootsie roll costume but she wouldn't be able to walk and I saw a cute lion one but i'm not sure yet. What is mckayla going to be? Halloween is so much fun now instead of dressing myself up now I can dress her in whatever I want