Saturday, September 20, 2008

frugal on the mind

So things are changing in our life and lately that is all I can think about. I'd be more specific but its the Internet and until its all set in stone I can't divulge. I've been scanning the Internet on how to be incredibly cheap and turns out I'm just about there already. Well there are some things I should work on but for the most part I'm just a cheap person. On a different note my brother is leaving on his mission this coming up week and tomorrow he gives his talk in church on Tuesday he will be set apart and on Wednesday we get to see him off at the Provo mtc. It will be really sad to not see my brother Zach for two years but it will be fun to write him and hear about his experiences. He is going to Cape town S. Africa. Since the Mtc in Johannesburg is full he had a slight change and will be at the Provo Mtc then will leave to his mission. He will be speaking English there, which isn't a bad deal I think.
Now here is where I need you guy's help, this winter money is gonna be tight but in order to not go crazy we all should get together for dinner group or pot luck dinners (I'm not saying we need food) (I'm saying we wont be able to go out for movies and dinner for awhile). so tell me what you think and if you want to be a part!

No comments: