Wednesday, August 6, 2008

life in general

This is the happenings of my past days... first off Jared has been home Mon, Tues, and also today because the office that he works at is under construction of some kind and they just aren't finished yet. Now I love my husband but I don't get anything accomplished when he is home. I'm not sure why and I have done things but my house doesn't get cleaned. For instance Monday we went to the library and checked out "1001 all time best selling home plans", and a children's book "Sasquatch wild man of the woods" both very interesting lol... Tuesday I painted some walls in the pantry. Today I watered my garden and back lawn (its not as easy as it sounds), biked 50 minutes with Makayla, folded a basket of laundry, but the house is filthy still and I feel like I've done nothing.
We've rented a movie every night because he got the 21.99 a month unlimited rentals at blockbuster. Monday we watched "the Sasquatch gang" (we laughed alot its worth renting), Tuesday we rented one of the dvds of the second season of "the office" (also very funny) and today he rented "how to rob a bank" (we haven't finished it) (ps when it says not rated its probably gonna have alot of the f word.)
We bought a game for the PS3 called Pixel Junk Eden, Its the kind of game I like to play, the kind you dont really need your mind for but you still get a headache after awhile. ie tetris, dr Mario, pac man. The point of the game is that you help pollinate seeds then jump on them to make it grow and you just keep going and going until you reach the spectra. Sounds odd huh? Come over and i'll let you play.
So as bad as it sounds I'm going to pray for my husband to have to go to work tomorrow. I need to clean this place.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You are a riot! We need to get together now that I have moved to a decent house that we can call our own. ha ha ha! The sagging boob blog was hilarious-mostly because I know how you feel! We should start a support group-ha ha that sounds funny when you think about it! Call me soon-I am in desperate need of a makeover!