Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am zjani

I am...
I am... creative, healthy, stubborn and young
I know... beggars cant be choosers but i still beg
I want...a walk in closet, a new fridge, and a king size bed
I once... got married to Ernie
I wish... Jared's commute wasn't 4 hrs a day
I hate...green beans, and water chestnuts
I miss... Making out
I hear... the ceiling fan
I smell...nothing, i have a runny nose and a scratchy throat, why am i sick?
I have... everything i need, but i still go to walmart daily ( i should just work there)
I crave... bread sticks, ice cream, and slurpees
I search... for my deodorant and jareds toothbrush but i think someone stealing our hygiene!! jk (but they are missing)
I wonder... why people have beer and bratwurst together if it just makes them fart a lot, If mail ladies are ever scared of delivering mail in Ogden, when i should start picking my pears, what i should do with all of the pears when they are picked, and how much it would cost to build a house.
I regret... buying the stupid allero
I love... the snow
I will not... keep handing my money to Mr gas man!
I always... yell hanna montana when i see her many posters
I am not... in high school anymore
I believe...in Bigfoot
I dance... in the sheets (footloose)
I sing... lullaby's a lot
I don't always... remember what i was doing
I win... when i train hard
I never... check my voice messages
I listen... when its something i want to hear
I can usually... figure out what my daughter needs
I am happy about... all of my many blessings and freedoms
I tag... bonnet

No comments: