Wednesday, August 20, 2008

lagoon and a wetsuit











pretty much the title says what is gonna be pictured on my blog. Me and Makayla went with my mom and siblings minus zach plus 2 cousins to lagoon yesterday and had a good time. we were first at lagoon-a-beach and the water was freck'n freezing. we didn't stay long there, we decided that riding rides would be fun. My mom watched Makayla and my yongest brother dawson most of the time and I rode rides with levi pretty much all day. fair deal huh? Makayla slept most of the day it seemed and was always happy to see me when i checked in. but heres some pics of the day... Also i got my wetsuit for the race today! yay! it fits okay, the bottom fits snug as it should but the top is alittle loose so i'm gonna have to build my back muscles before the big day to fit in it! (jk that will never happen). i tried taking pictures of it on and i couldn't figure it out very well so they are lousey pictures but i'm sure i'll have some excellent ones come race day

4 comments:

OCPD SAHM? said...

Hey Arnie what's up??? I haven't heard from you in forever. I saw your blog on Annie's blog and I thought I would drop you a line. How is Empy doing??? and Rhett and Brandon and all the other crazy people we used to "hang" with? Well I have added you to my list of friends, go to annie's and you can check out my blog. Congrats on getting married and you little girl is such a cutie.

KiMbErLy~eRiN said...

yea she will walk along furniture and stand for a second by herself but doesn't move her feet after that. its funny. makayla is going to be one in a few days is that right? how exciting do you have anything fun planned for her party?

Annie said...

Looks like a fun time! My inlaws gave us Lagoon season passes for Christmas and we have gone like a whole two times. We haven't done the Lagoona Beach thing yet... we need to before it's too cold to go. You're little girl is such a cutie!
p.s. We are building in Syracuse

Bonnie said...

looks like you had so much fun at lagoon. when does your babe turn one?? you are such a great mom to stay home and raise your daughter, i hope i can do that when we have chillins.