Thursday, August 14, 2008

A day in the life

so tonight was "who cares if you have your swimsuit just come hop in the pool" night at golds gym. i hope you all got the memo. I apparently didn't because i wore a swimsuit not my gym clothes. I shouldn't let stupid stuff bother me, but i always wonder what they are thinking. i know that I'm thinking " if you touch me, so help me i will drown you". I got to the pool and there was only an old lady in a pink bathing suit, by the time i started my second lap like 6 guys jumped in the pool, then 2 girls hoped in one wearing a swim suit the other not so much. by the time i left the pool there had been probably 15 people in the pool, and I was the only one doing laps. I'm probably gonna have a panic attack swimming close to lots of people on race day, i need to create a happy place. last Sunday i bought a paper for coupons, cuz msn money said i could save lots of money by using coupons. now I'm not a expert and today was my first day using them but i did save 12 dollars at walmart buying groceries and i got over a hundred size 4 diapers at rite aid for 15.00. when i buy new ink cartridges i will start printing coupons also and hopefully save more. I got a lot of advice from couponmom.com, and if i can figure out how they buy so much in bulk then i think i will be on a roll. (suggestions always welcome). all of the coupons say save such and such on 1 item, never how many items you like. what else... we bought a new back door ( yay for tight seals and a window that you can see through) and installed it yesterday now were just trying to clean up the mess that is left behind, including the trim which is gonna be a nightmare. we went to Maccools in Layton with mike and em today it is an Irish restaurant and not half bad, little expensive for my cheap taste but i enjoy trying new things. then we also went to zeppes and it was really good and now I'm gonna have to go there when i feel i need something to cool me down. well i need to look up talks on food storage because I'm giving a talk in sacrament meeting on the 24th and I'd like to sound like i know what I'm talking about so I'm gonna end on a thought... do you have enough food storage to last you three months? ( i don't even think i have enough water to last me that long)

3 comments:

K.O. said...

Someone reads my blog?! And that someone is my long lost friend Zjani?! Awesome!

You can drive my crazy school bus. I will sit next to your baby, who I still haven't met. I met Mike and Emily's baby today at Wansgards.

Chad and Stephanie said...

I just started my food storage in the last year and it was really easy to start. I got a list of things to get every week from a church activity and then I went to the Home Food Storage center for the church really easy buy kind of expensive but to answer your question I finally have enough food storage for 6 months.

Bonnie said...

oh how would it be to have your life... i wish i was zjani!! sounds like you are doing good, at least you are thinking about storage. I haven't even made it that far, oh wait, i have my 72 hour kit..(how sad is that)