Wednesday, January 4, 2012

6 years

To celebrate mine and Jared's anniversary today I made a cake, some BBQ short ribs (not enough though), cut down a tree, and shoveled way too much poop. Jared popped by for about 3 minutes and then left for school which he'll be at till 9 tonight. I should be vacuuming 12th street tonight (the nowcare building) but I don't know how that is going to work with his late school schedule and nobody to watch the kids, so overall its just a run of the mill type of day. Maybe this weekend we can get out on an actual date, we'll see..

2 comments:

jbroclayto said...

Ok, when I read popped by I read pooped by....and I was laughing so hard I almost peed! Love you girl!

z&jarnold said...

haha, ya i did that too when i re-read it but i still didn't change it, i'm glad you got a laugh :)