Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good Week

I don't know how many times I've posted about jobs that Jared has either lost or gotten in the past 3 years but its been a reoccurring theme in our life that's for sure. Right now were very, very blessed that he has found a job closer to home (Roy) and it pays more than what he has made at any of the jobs he's worked in the past 3 years! I am so happy that we were blessed with this job, it has been so scary since he has been working temp positions, we've been happy to have him employed but there has always been the question of whether he'll have a job tomorrow let alone the next month. So its very cool news to think that he'll be acquiring paid time off and be working 40 hrs a week (that hasn't really been consistent in I don't know how long), and all the other benefits you take for granted when your used to permanent employment.
The cherry on top of all of that is that I will be getting a Cricut that actually cuts right, I got one for Christmas this year and no matter what I've tried I have not been able to get it to cut things correctly, its either been smooshed and the lines never meet up in the same spot. So I called Cricut and they are going to replace it for me with the next model up which is so super nice of them!
Well my experimental casserole just beeped so I've gotta go...

1 comment:

Jess and Kip said...

I'm glad things are looking up for you. It's amazing what life can throw at you and then something amazing happens and it's usually that light at the end of the tunnel you needed.