Monday, January 16, 2012

gonna move, or have a really clean house

 I've been cleaning, de-junking and organizing like crazy to get some decent pictures of my house for a near future sale ad. Part of me really panics when I think that my house will need to be so pristine when people come over to look at it, we just really have too much stuff and I'm gonna need to do another overhaul on every room before we put it up for sale. These are the pictures I've gotten so far, first of my kids room.
 so this is what the toy part of the room looks like minus big clutter, and below is what it looks like when its been picked up on an average day.
 Before                                                                          After
 This is our lovely kitchen with knobs where they are supposed to be, a much nicer and newer back splash, and new faucet!
its amazing how much stuff can be housed on a countertop, I moved my bread machine and paper pile for these pictures.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Looks great! I desperately need to go through our house and declutter. Actually I need to do it about five different times, getting rid of more stuff each time. The toys are other piles are taking over!

Natalie said...

Looks really good! I wish my house looked like that everyday. I just don't have the energy to do that.